Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You know what you have to do

Well, obviously I'm not happy with what's going on in the series. I'll save my frustrations as this is the beard blog, but there is one thing I have to get off my chest.

In Game 4 with the team down 2-1 in the game and the series, we fans cheered loudly through 2 consecutive TV timeouts including the game play between them. That doesn't happen in other cities. Many people can knock the team, or the bad fans that are apart of every fanbase, but that moment right there showed Philly fans at their best, and it was one of the best things I was apart of; something I'll definitely never forget. National media, ignorant opposing fans and anyone else who wants to hate on Philly fans, save it. Because right now you're dead wrong.

This playoff beard for charity is just my little part of this fan base. Please pledge your support to my beard at:

https://www.beardathon.com/flyers/Dancing%20Guy/profile.aspx



No comments:

Post a Comment