Sunday, April 26, 2009

I already hated shaving to begin with

Well, both teams out. Not much left to say. For all the things you could complain about, things that made things difficult, and at times unfair, in the end the teams lost due to things they had control of and simply didn't execute.

As for the beard, this was one of the better starts I got off to. It really started to come in nice and was about to hit it's stride. I expected a a nice bushy beard by Game 4 of round two, but it seems that's not meant to be.

The purpose of this blog was a fun way to bring attention to the charity effort. As of now I am 4th on the leaderboard with $302! I set high expectations, but I am not disappointed in any way! $302 toward a good cause = success any day of the week!

It seems the site will still be up and running so if you still wish to donate go ahead!
https://www.beardathon.com/flyers/pledge-a-Dancing%20Guy.aspx

I'll have the final beard photo and the clean shaven photo later, but until then have a great off season, keep your head up, and I'll see ya next time!

~Dancin' Shawny

No comments:

Post a Comment