Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beard Blog, bloggin' bout Beards!

Despite the fact that my phone doesn't take very detailed pics (see bottom of post) there is some noticeable growth, but nothing above Hollywood scruff.

Which brings me to my first beard related thought....how do they keep that going? I'm assuming the obvious of a nice trimmer, but I never was able to do that. Electric razors and my face aren't really friends, but I would love to keep a nice little scruff going year round. And by year round I clearly mean until I go clean shaven the day before playoffs!

A nice scruff is what I like to call dangerously classy. It's definitely suitable to gain some respect, but totally appropriate to go muckin' it up in the bars.

Anyway, Game 1 tomorrow night! Make sure you tune in, but
in the meantime, visit

https://www.beardathon.com/flyers/Dancing%20Guy/profile.aspx


and donate to support my playoff beard!

On that note let me give you three reasons why you should donate today:
1) It goes to charity! I know it's a cheap reason, but it still is true!
2) I only have $25.00 raised! (Or so the site says) Which means it's almost unfair to enjoy this blog without at least pledging some support to the cause this blog promotes!
3) Feel apart of the beard - every bit you donate is like buying stock in my beard. When you look up on the jumbotron or see pics of me with my beard, you are apart of that moment! From males that can't grow to females that better not, everyone can be apart of the magic that is, a playoff beard!



The NHL Playoffs, it'll grow on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment