Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Game 1 Tonight, no more practice beard

Game 1 is tonight and my beard is right where I expected it to be, the question remains will the Flyers be where I expect them to be?

Still snapping beard pics on my cell phone so again another not so descriptive picture at the bottom. Please don't be fooled by the bad picture quality pledging my beard is a good investment! It tends to grow a bit faster once the games actually start. I'm not sure if there is any medical reason for it, but then again, as I've said numerous times before, I'm not a doctor. Anyway, pledge my non-doctor beard here:

https://www.beardathon.com/flyers/Dancing%20Guy/profile.aspx


So far I'm only at $50.00, far behind the leaders (but let me state this is not a competition, all donations go to Flyers Charities so we're all in first place in the end......at least that's what I keep telling my $50 self) but I want to make sure that everyone makes sure the donation goes to my specific profile instead of the overall pledging everyone's beard, because I want to prove that facial hair related blogs can be a successful fund raising tool. (I'm trying to convince Riley Cote to hold a Moustache's for MS fund raiser)

Anyway, not much content today as I'm just getting more and more jacked up for tonight's game. It'll also be our first glimpse at Playoff growth of the Flyers and I'll probably mention tomorrow how I rate them.

Please remember to Pledge my Beard at

https://www.beardathon.com/flyers/Dancing%20Guy/profile.aspx





LET'S GO FLYERS!!

1 comment:

  1. Shawny, this is a totally ridiculous picture. I'm just sayin.

    Kobra

    ReplyDelete