Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time apart makes the beard grow strong

Howsit!

Had some internet problems the other day, so I missed a day to blog, but don't worry I'm back now!

Getting ready to head down to the playoff block party soon and want to remind anyone that is going and reads this blog to:
1) Donate before you go!

https://www.beardathon.com/flyers/Dancing%20Guy/profile.aspx

2) Look for me so you can see first hand my playoff beard, not the the terribly unclear cell phone pics.

Speaking of the beard, it's really starting to show darker, and has gotten a tad bit itchy. I tried to take various days off from shaving toward the end of the season to prepare my skin for the irritation, and I think it might be paying off as I don't seem to have too much redness underneath.

Tonight, I think I might be able to go down for the Flyers pre-game warmups so hopefully I can provide a description tomorrow of the playoff beards, which I promised to do earlier, but clearly didn't.


Don't miss your chance to be a part of my playoff beard! Donate today! Let's go for the leaderboard!

https://www.beardathon.com/flyers/Dancing%20Guy/profile.aspx








No comments:

Post a Comment