Friday, April 24, 2009

Beardalicious

The beard grows on as we head into the weekend. BIG game tonight for the Phantoms as they look to avoid elimination at the hands of the Hershey Bears.


Speaking of the Phantoms, a picture from last night is tonight's photo update as it's nice and close up. Ignore the ridiculous face or that fact it looks like I just got slammed into the net. It does give good beard detail.


As for donations, I got a group donation that was given to me personally which I then put onto the site, which bumped me all the way up to $300 and into the 3rd positon on the leaderboard. Thank you so much to everyone that donated, but we still could do more! So go donate!


Easier link:



(If you have any issues please let me know, the site's a bit iffy at times)


On the team beard front, no new standouts from what I saw, and I haven't seen any recent Phantoms pics to weigh in on them. But I'll ask you loyal beard blog readers? How's mine looking?



Today's Photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment